He was really good on our walk.
These beauties are riping nicely. Do I smell muffins?
He was all about the berries.

Hmmm,

Wonder who was in the bathroom???
Yesterday was a bit rough. I had not slept all night. So, I was a bit incoherent. But, I decided to get the boys out and about so I didn't sit around and cry about my sorry sleep situation(last night was alot better so things are looking much brighter today inspite of the rain, which I like anyway).
So yesterday we:
Took an early morning walk. We took pictures of the interesting things we saw. We picked blackberries. I forgot they were in the stroller. I put the stroller in the car to head out for the day. I squashed blackberries all over the garage. Then I backed over Graham's bike when were leaving. I then questioned whether I wanted to proceed with this day at all. We carried on and..
went to the humane society to check out the dogs. Don't ask me why, I am not sure what in the heck got into me. I thought it would be fun. I was wrong. We only stayed about 30 seconds. Being barked at by 20 elephant sized dogs is not in any way enjoyable. I was as freaked out as the kids.
So we, headed to the pet shop. Much more enjoyable and quieter. Yes, much more enjoyable and quieter. I feel in love with a puppy. Heath said, "No."
Then we grabbed lunch at McDonalds drive through and sat down at the pier and and ate it. Graham played on the playground for a bit and Liam ran around(and ate almost a whole cheeseburger bun). Why is it so fun to feed your baby little bits of food and watch them chew it? I would rather look at that than a Monet and I like Monet.
Then we came home. And I thought, "Wow, Liam is sure being quiet." There was a reason for that. Bank robbers don't often announce their intentions to rob banks. They just swoop into the bank point a gun at the teller and run away with the loot. Its the same with babies. They are only loud when they want something. When they are being naughty they are very quiet and purposeful. Beware of this. Because they could be pulling all the toilet paper off the roll and throwing toys into the toilet. I am just saying that they could be...
Graham played for a bit with the neighborhood gang and then I took him to the dentist. No cavaties thank goodness. I just nodded my head when she talked about good brushing techniques and told Graham it was important to take care of your teeth because once you get your permanant teeth thats it, thats all you've got so you better take care of them. I just thought, "Gee whiz, has this lady ever had kids?" These are baby teeth he is going to loose them. We will cross the adult teeth bridge when we get to it. Besides, my great grandma loved her false teeth and I though it was cool when she took them out.
Then we came home again. I made dinner. Talked with the neighbors. And, watched the movie Babies. Have you seen it? I thought it was fascinating. I would recommend to anyone who has a baby, is going to have a baby, or has ever been a baby themselves, which should be everyone.
Then we went to sleep.
And, now it is tomorrow.
2 comments:
Can I just say . . . . I love you!
This post is so, should I say, real.
Love it, love it, love it.
There is no earthly reason to sugar coat life - nope - none whatsoever. When you get older, and you will, and your kids get older, and they will, you will look back at this and say: "I want it back. The good. The bad. The ugly." But we all know, yes we do, that we can't ever have it back. So. Trudge on my dear friend. Trudge on! And wear your mama hat proudly! ! !
By the way - you do NOT stand alone in this :)
Okay. So. I lpvw Monet too and yes watching Ronin chew his food ia far more enjoyable than looking at a Monet. It ia darned cute. Even when he opens his mouth in a big grin with chunks of food in it still. Can't wait to see you.
Post a Comment