Saturday, August 7, 2010

Something Beautiful.

Photobucket
Is that not incredible? Graham drew this picture for the little boy that we sponsor through Compassion International. He was very excited and said that it was a picture of him and Joel. He then said he wanted to write his name at the top and write it he did. All by himself! I am so proud of him. You know I remember being so worried when we lived in Alaska because a friend of mine's little boy was writing his name at around 3years old. I remember thinking at the time that Graham was behind! Oh, the ridiculous things we worry about. I am really learning that comparing our children to other people's is so futile. And, really unhealthy. Kids will come to things when they are good and ready. Sometimes they just need to believe they can do it. I think that is the most beautiful little name I have ever seen :)

1 comment:

carla said...

Good job Graham! He is ready for school, I'd say. Why is it so easy to compare?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...