I added this picture because these guys are just so cute :)
Another thing I am trying to implement into my days is morning devotionals and making my bed. The two seem to go hand in hand with me for some reason. If I do one, the other just naturally follows. I am sure there is some sort of psychological reason this works for me but I am too tired to try and figure it out. This all falls in line with life mantra #2: Just Do It. Instead of hem-hawing, re-thinking(again), holding back, fretting, etc; I am trying to just jump in and do it. Do the job, fold the laundry, say the words, pray the prayer, take the zucchini bread to the neighbor I don't know to well, all that sort of stuff. Again, this is challenging for me but I really crave balance in my life and I know it is where the Lord is leading me. That is why I thought the picture on the back of the cheerio box was really appropriate for the whole balanced life thing. Begin with your heart. I like the visual reminder :)
1 comment:
Christie, your timing for these matters is sooo perfect! I can really relate to each one so far. Keep 'em comin', my friend, and know you're not alone in conquering these "life mantras". I especially like todays :)
Love you!
Post a Comment