Well, I finally lifted my face from my itouch. Gosh, that thing is sooo cool! Graham and I have had lots of fun playing Oregon Trail on it. Remember that game? It was my favorite part of the day in grade school, other than lunch and recess, heading to the computer lab to play Oregon Trail. Of course, the graphics are way better now...not the old green dot graphics, but that was big stuff back then! Graham is really into it and takes it super seriously. I love it.
We are plugging along through 4 days of Heath being at school down in Astoria, OR. Its so strange to have him gone. I can't believe that this was part of our daily existence just a year ago...life is sooo crazy. I have been trying to be a good girl and water the flowers properly in his absence. Its not that I don't like to water flowers actually, I do. Its just hard with little tots running around. I am also letting Graham sleep with me while Heath is gone and I am getting some priceless snuggle time. I feel like I hold Liam sooo much that it is a treat to get to hold my Grammie. He told me last night, "Mommy please put your arm around me and don't move." I am pretty sure he misses the snuggle time too. We are also being a little more messy and eating a little more poorly since daddy is gone. We definitely need him to get home and whip this sloppy outfit into shape :) But, we are hanging in there. The weather is beautiful and we have been playing, eating, living outside. I love that too. Not quite ready to give that up to the coming of Autumn but we will cross that bridge when we come to it.
Well baby tot is starting to fuss. Get off the computer, Mama! Ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment