I have four life mantras that I am following lately. These are phrases that keep persisting in my brain as I go through my days. The first one is: Keep It Simple. That sounds simple doesn't it? But, for an extreme over thinker such as myself it takes alot of focus, and discipline, and repetition. I can make boiling water an ordeal. Cold water or Hot? Is my pan too big? Too little? Do you add salt to the water before or after it boils? Oh dear, what is a girl to do? K.I.S.S. That is what. Keep. It. Simple. Stupid. And, really it has been helping a lot. I feel more balanced just acknowleging that little phrase.
I will share my other three phrases in phases because i am keeping it simple :)
Oh, and I also just purchased flamelss candle sconces which I adore. Flameless candles are wonderful!
Oh yes, and we bought a tent and camped in our backyard this weekend. I can already tell that packing for a true campout is going to put my Keep it Simple thing to the ultimate test.
1 comment:
I love it. But simple is hard, isn't it?
Post a Comment