Wednesday, July 28, 2010

He is Walking!!!

Liam is walking! He has been for about two weeks. He can take up to 6-7 steps without falling and hanging onto nothing! He just stands up in the middle of the floor and takes off...incredible! He is also drinking out of a sippy cup! Yeah!!!! Something other than, well, ME! He has always soundly refused the bottle, knocking it out of our hands whenever we have tried to give it to him or climbing up to the top of my head screaming(He was trying to get as far away from that horrible fake nipple as he could!haha!). We could be moving into much more independent waters here.(just as long as he doesn't get too independent. I kinda like this *baby* thing 'ya know.)

2 comments:

carla said...

I'm way behind on leaving comments! I can't believe Liam is walking already. Wow! I know I'm going to get to the end of life and not be able to believe it is over. Graham's party looked fabulous. I thought it could have come straight off a party blog. Such fun and good memories. We need to talk soon....

Janet Olson said...

How bitter sweet. I love these milestones, and hate them all at the same time. It is wonderful seeing each new step, yet heartbreaking to see them leave babyhood behind... sigh

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...