Monday, July 26, 2010

Graham's 5th Birthday

These little goodie bags just make me smile. I am very into jiggly eyes right now. (having an endless supply of scrapbooking supplies is great!)
Mmm, I could just eat him up!

The gang. (we are just missing little Lane and Marley in this picture. they came later)


So this was the official end to Graham's almost month long birthday celebration. Some how in our family birthdays end up being month long extravaganzas. But, this is it. I wanted to have a little party for Graham to celebrate with his buddies and this was the day when almost everyone could come. Thankfully the weather has been warmer(low 70's) and it wasn't windy which can be a rare combination around here. I know Graham felt special today thanks to our wonderful friends. We are blessed :)

1 comment:

Barb said...

Your baby is growing up! School this year? Where, may I ask, does the time go? :(

Your goodie bags remind me of Veggie Tales!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...