Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Drum roll please!

As of yesterday evening my oldest son is officially a big boy bike rider. No more training wheels!!! We had tried to get him to ride without them a couple of months ago, but no go. There was much crying and fussing. So we let it drop for a while. Yesterday I was watching him ride and I thought, "Today is the day." I seriously just knew he would get it. And, boy did he! A few wobbles and he was off and running. He is so proud of himself. Its funny because it was last year at exactly this time that he got his big boy bike for his 4th birthday. On friday he turns 5 and he is training wheels free. That whole time thing...it really does have wings.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Way to go, Graham! I can't believe how big you boys are getting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...