Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Also...

Photobucket
I really want to record this day. Graham got to "meet" Thomas the train. He has loved Thomas since he was around 1 1/2. This was sort of the culmination of all those years. And, I have a feeling that next year he will be to old so this was our golden opportunity.


Some of his favorite things about the day were blowing his new train whistle, the model trains, getting his picture taken with Sir Topham Hat, and of course the train ride (which was beautiful). He just kept thanking us all day long for bringing him. Oh, how I love this boy. He melts my heart with tenderness. There are so many little things that I would love to record. Things he said while we were there, how much he loved our hotel with the duckie races. But, I think I will just have to ponder most of them in my heart because if I started to write them all down I could write a novel!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...