Monday, September 6, 2010
Oh My.
I need to sit here and have a good long chat. A chat about things that are happening in our lives right now, things like: deciding two days before Graham begins Kindergarten not to send him, a very wild trip to Oregon(that included playing at the playground, a rocket launch, sleepy babies in strollers, riding the MAX, spray painting wedding decorations, seeing friends, and Hawaiian food among other things), purchasing a 19ft travel trailer while we were in Oregon(yes, we did), the fact that my sister is getting married in two weeks...TWO WEEKS!!!, and all the other million things I would love to sit here and chat about. Hopefully, I will carve out some time in the next few days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my is right! Wow! When! Why! Oh. My.
Sounds like an exciting life!
Post a Comment