
This is so like me. When I have a lot of things I really want to blog about I get overwhelmed and write about something completely frivolous and unrelated. Like my new red Keds. Remember these shoes? Man, I wanted a pair of white Keds in the worst way back in '89 or '90ish. White Keds were the rage. All the cool kids wore them with their jeans rolled up and white socks on. Yeah, those were the days. I just decided I wanted a pair again. Red called to me. I really like 'em. :)
Also,
-I am ordering pictures from Costco online and anxious to see how they turn out.
-I subscribed to E-Mealz an online meal planning service. Curious to see how something so "planned" works for me.
-I am super duper ready to go pick up our travel trailer. I want to go camping bad.
-I want to write what will be a very, VERY long post on Graham's schooling and all that led up to our decision not to put him in Kindergarten this year.
-I am feeling crafty and want to do something.
-I am already sick of college football. Seriously.
-I love my children. They drive me crazy but I love them so, SO much!
-I am getting nervous/excited for my sisters wedding. Its coming very fast. Much to do.
-I like the fall weather. Rainy, grey, jacket wearing but oh-so-cozy. Planning to pull out my fall decorations very soon.
-I am having to explain to my eldest son, everyday, that yes, indeed Halloween is coming soon and he will still be Optimus Prime and he will get lots of treats.
Time to get Optimus and his little brother ready for bed.
3 comments:
Oh my! Yes, I remember wanting white Keds so badly. If you don't blog soon about school you will probably get a phone call. I am so curious and secretly happy for you.
Christie,
It is as if I have written this post! Wow, is all I can say!
Well, maybe not camping or wedding stuff or the e-meal plans, but the rest I can absolutely relate to!
Love ya Kindred Spirit!
Oh man oh man, White keds.... what were we thinking????? Love the red ones. I am so wanting to homeschool too, but that is a ways off, and hopefully by then I will not have to work full time. We shall see. Miss you, but glad to be seeing you in a few short weeks. Going to be Crazy.
Post a Comment