
Our first year of soccer! Graham loves it. I love it for two very good reasons. 1) I get to watch the cutest boy in the whole wide world completely enjoying himself. 2) His coach is totally hot! And, I am married to him :) Yep, Heath is one of the U6(under 6years old) coaches. He is coaching Graham's team and it is so much fun to watch. Heath said he can't believe how hard it is to teach a bunch of little kids. When the girls started to do handstands durning some of the drills he knew he was in trouble. Ha! Actually, they all did really good. The little kids are so cute to watch and it is really good for Heath. Pushes him out of his comfort zone and he is good with that. I am so proud of both of them. Oh yeah, and Liam had fun too.
P.S. Carla, I promise to write about school or "no school" soon ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment