
To Adam Paradise was home. To the good among his descendants, home is paradise.
Flare
Well, there has been something in the works around here for several weeks. I have waited to share until we had the keys in our hands...WE BOUGHT A HOUSE!!! This was a very unexpected turn of events for us. But, the opportunity arose and we felt we should at least give it a try. We are so excited! Graham is so excited! It feels like such a fresh new start for us. I am very, very thankful. I will post much more later but right now we are off to Home Depot to measure for blinds so maybe we can sleep there tonight :)
5 comments:
Christie!!! I am so excited for you! Your house is beautiful...I love ALL the windows!! It must feel go to finally be able to put down some roots...love you guys!
That house is so cute! You guys must be so excited, congrats :)
Your home is beautiful, Christie! ! It's - so - you!
CONGRATULATIONS SMITH FAMILY &
WELCOME HOME SMITH FAMILY - WELCOME HOME (To coin a pharse :)!)
Love you guys
oxoxox
Congrats girl!!! I am SO happy for you, I would love to come and see it when you get it all put together.
What a fabulous house! I'm so excited for you, I know that we talked about home ownership before you left. I'm must admit that I'm a bit jealous, living in a place that is my own is something I am looking forward too.
Post a Comment