Friday, August 28, 2009

Friday Angst

My husband sensing my "friday angst" (that is what I am calling it because there is no other definition) in the form of mascara mingled with tears dripping down my face when he came home from work, a son covered in chocolate, and me already in my pajamas, which isn't that unusual but when combined with the mascara thing he knew the castle was in trouble, did what a noble knight of a husband should do to rescue his lady fair. He set up a train track for his son and has been playing with him for over and hour so that his lady fair can get a hold of herself. I love that man.

2 comments:

Peggy said...

I would comment if I had words...but I don't...I am just so blessed to know and love you all. God is good...what else is there to say about anything ?

Janet Olson said...

I get that a lot. lol I am sending hugs your way, even if you are feeling better by the time I write this on Monday morning :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...