Wednesday, August 12, 2009

10 things I love

-cookbooks from the children's section of the library

-watching Graham play with his new neighbor buddies

-garage door openers

-cul-de-sacs

-The Adventures of Elmo in Grouchland

-painted walls of green and yellow

-sidewalk chalk drawings

-nerf gun shoot outs

-utility sinks

-classical music on my ipod (Handel is my favorite right now)

2 comments:

Barb said...

Christie- I sometimes envy your "boy mussings". I really miss those days with Ben. Nowadays my life is consumed with baby dolls, dress-up, cattiness, pig tails, "make up" and so many more girly things. Don't get me wrong - I wouldn't trade it for anything, but I guess I just miss my kids being so little :( . Enjoy every single second of it - for tomorrow he will be playing with his little ones.
Thank you for your sweet comments on my posts. I never really thought of the last entry being poetic, but now that I look at it again, I can see it. It is just stuff from the heart. I really enjoy reading your posts as well - it's like a short story - only I have to wait a day or two to turn the page! :)
Have a wonderful day
Love ya bushels
Barb

Kim said...

I'm sorry to hear about Liam. I will be praying for him. They told me Faith had a 1 in 19 chance of having Trisomy 18 and I believe God answered our prayers for a healthy baby. He will for you too. I hope you like your house. We are just now getting settled into one here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...