Saturday, August 8, 2009

Prayer request.

Yesterday I got the results of my 3rd ultrasound. They have been tracking Liam's kidneys since in the second ultra sound they showed up as being a little enlarged. Well, they are still enlarged and I will have to have a 4th ultrasound in a month. The doctors are not worried and said that this is very common in little boys. But, they suggested that I have an appt. with a pediatrician before Liam is born so that the minute he is born they can be sure to check his kidneys and make sure he is okay. Worst case scenario is that he would need an immediate operation after birth. So, just a little prayer request for a very tiny little boy(and his mama). It could clear up while he is still developing and that is what I am really praying for.

Thank you.

3 comments:

carla said...

I've been thinking about you. I almost emailed last night to ask. I'll be praying for you and Liam. God is surely knitting him together...fearfully and wonderfully.

Barb said...

Christie,
I'm sorry to hear about Liam - but try not to worry - our God is in control. Just like our verse of the day - if He cares so much for a sparrow, how much more He cares for such a precious little boy he is creating! ! !
Will keep both of you in prayer!
Love you guys
Barb

Janet Olson said...

I am praying right now, and am going to get others to pray to... Lord, protect both child and Mother, and easy the worries that Christie has.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...