These are the wild animals I see out my windows daily. The first picture is what I see out my front windows. The second is out the back. As you can see I live in a wilderness!
Hee-hee - I think I have wild animals living in my home that resemble those in the first pic - and they don't tame well - lol! ! You have to feed them all the time just to keep them quiet and feel safe :). But, I think as they get older, they become more gentle and let you interact with them - ha ha! ! ! Enjoy taming yours - but don't get your hands to close at feeding time! ! !
1 comment:
Hee-hee - I think I have wild animals living in my home that resemble those in the first pic - and they don't tame well - lol! !
You have to feed them all the time just to keep them quiet and feel safe :). But, I think as they get older, they become more gentle and let you interact with them - ha ha! ! ! Enjoy taming yours - but don't get your hands to close at feeding time! ! !
Post a Comment