I wasn't planning on posting tonight but I just couldn't help myself. Because I feel so grateful, thankful, like Christmas in my heart. Graham is asleep on the couch right beside me and I have been rubbing his little feet. Heath is doing some studying beside us. Liam is kicking me relentlessly. I feel warm, cozy, and loved. I have much to be thankful for. Those long cold days shoveling feet of snow out of my driveway in Kodiak are fading farther and farther into the distance. Not that I will ever forget them because they were essential, part of my story, and very important. But, tonight I am basking in the glow of family and love. And it is so nice.
I also just want to say thank you for all the comments and emails that I have received since posting my prayer request. It means so much to know that so many people are praying for me and Liam. I am so thankful for the dear friends and family that God has blessed me with. Thank you so very much.
Good Night, Bonne Nuit
No comments:
Post a Comment