Tuesday, August 18, 2009

And a little more from today...


The building of our retaining wall has been a source of sheer joy for my boy. I will have to share the story of how it all came about a little later because it was somewhat of a BIG little miracle. I love the picture with Graham behind me.


Also, on Picnik you can now add blush, mascara, highlights and so much more to your pictures. Did I use it? Heck yeah! Those eyelashes ain't real and aren't my teeth so pearly white and lovely?hehe!

1 comment:

Barb said...

you crack me up, girl! can't wait for Graham and Helena to meet. they have SO much in common! i'll have to post some pics of her and her building skills - lol ! ! !
and yes - they will make BEAUTIFUL children! ! !

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...