My boys are out getting my birthday request this morning at Cock a Doodle Doughnuts, coffee is in the coffee pot(although I might just wash them down with a nice cold milk), and here I am again typing about a birthday. Whew, time flies. I feel like I was just in Oregon last summer saying goodbye to my 20's and hello to my 30's. Crazay!
Speaking of birthdays, little Liam just got his scheduled at my Dr.s appt yesterday. Unless I go into labor sooner he is scheduled for Oct. 1 at 1:00pm! Now that is crazay! Kind of like after we pick up the groceries lets go have a baby! Well, we shall see if he decides to comply with that due date :)
TTFN!
3 comments:
Christie
Happy Birthday! ! ! ! I know the feeling of "just turning 30"!
What a cool name for donuts :) - enjoy!
Just over a month and little Liam will make his debut! ! Are ya ready? I'm excited for you guys - keep me posted
Love ya
Barb
Happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, happy, happy BIRTHDAY!! 31 happy's for you(yes, I did type them all myself and not copy and paste!) I hope you enjoy your donuts! I'm excited about Liam, that is how it felt with Ben and Sam. Although it was really early in the morning! It was so funny with Ben....we walked in and Norman said "We're here to have a baby today!" All calm and everything. Totally different from our experience with Levi!
Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great day!
That's what I always say about my c-sections--"unless they come sooner".
Post a Comment