Tuesday, September 22, 2009

That kid "Ostrich."

I took Graham to a playgroup they have over at the YMCA on Tuesdays and Fridays called Live Wires. Its really neat. Kids get to run around and play on equipment in one of the gyms while being completely contained. They have tables set up for the moms to sit and chat at. Well, Graham was playing with a group of boys who were getting a little pushy and one of the boys told Graham to get out of the way. Graham came over to me and said, "Mom, that boy "Ostrich" just told me to get out of the way!" I said, "What was his name?" He said, "Ostrich." I then heard his mother call to him and say, "Austin, come here." I nearly died. Graham totally thought his name was Ostrich! Too cute!

1 comment:

Janet Olson said...

Girl, I love your cute Graham stories, I can't wait to have some of my own.. keep them coming.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...