
Graham's Summer of 2009 has consisted of:
"Helping" the landscaper across the street and then earning tractor rides ;)
Eating more watermelon than is humanly possible.
Becoming more independent by running across the street all by himself(with mom watching of course) to play with the neighbors.
Trying out his new bike occassionaly but sticking with the tried and true trike for the most part.
Less fighting with friends more working together...heaven.
Huge vocabulary increase.
Being covered in dirt daily.
Asking questions about God and heaven.
And, just generally growing up more and more.
I am so proud of you little son. You amaze me :)
2 comments:
That is so wonderful Christie, I am so glad to see updates on Grahm. I just can't wait for little Liam to make his appearance. I am loving motherhood, and love to read you blogs about what I might have in store for me. Little boys are awesome, can't belive I ever wanted a girl.... haha. (if number two is a girl I am sure I will be pleased, hehe) and you are just too darn cute.
Could I "really" have had a hand in making you the amazing wife, mother, friend, and person that you have become???? UNBELIEVABLE!
Post a Comment