Monday, September 21, 2009

Graham's Playroom

Photobucket

A little snapshot(with some embellisment!) of Graham's playroom. This was supposed to be a formal dining room but we eat in the kitchen and decided to turn this into a place just for him and his buddies. It works out really well. Toys pretty much stay out of the living room and he can mess it up as much as he wants. I love it. I have alot more I want to do in here but for now it is just perfect.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Our boys have their own playroom, too. I love it! They have their own space and when friends come over we open both doors wide so they can play but I can still see what's going on...I'm not paranoid or anything! :):) Just protective I guess! I love your space, I think we need to dress up ours with new shelves and containers! Thanks for sharing!

Peggy said...

Oh my...the last three posts were so much fun to this ol' grama...I loved the "Ostrich" story and almost fell out of my chair over "The Kitchen is Closed"...me thinks we may have a budding author in the Fam ?...you go girl..what a lovely way to "let stuff out"...Grama Peggy

Heather said...

What a fantastic way to use the space! I can't wait until we can do something like that for Trent. This little house is going to get very crowded once Aynslee starts moving around.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...