Monday, September 14, 2009

Soccer











Heath had his first soccer game last night. Graham was so excited. He was kicking his little soccer ball around like crazy and trying to imitate all the new moves he saw out there. Like throwing the ball in the air and trying to hit it with his head. During the game he yelled, "Go Daddy!" and "Go Coast Guard!" at the top of his little lungs. It was really fun. Heath is so much fun to watch because he is so good. You can totally tell he knows what he is doing. Of course, for the most part I don't have a clue what is going on but I like to watch anyway ;) I have to say that Heath wins the amazing Dad of the night award too because during half time when everyone else was taking a rest he kicked the ball around with little man even though he was so tired...he is such a good dad. I am so thankful for him :)
Oh yeah, and Coast Guard won! 4-2!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That third picture down is maybe one of my new all time favorites. That's my boy!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...