Saturday, September 26, 2009

Dumb move.


I have two tea articles written and awaiting my editors approval(well, my sweet sissy is my editor because grammar was never my strong point).It feels nice to have that done.
And, that is not the "dumb move."
Graham's picture is not the "dumb move" either. He is actually one of the best "moves" of my entire life. I wanted to post a picture of him, just 'cuz. No, no, no the dumb part comes in because last night I laid on the couch reading a book on baby delivery and am now totally freaked by every horrible possibility that could happen due to surgery. See with my first C-section I had been in labor for 18hrs and when the Doc said we are going to do this thing cesearean, I was like, "Man, do whatever you want I just want this over with!" I didn't care about risk, I didn't even know what the risks were. Gosh, ignorance truly is bliss. Wish I still had it. But its all good. As long as I don't get an infection, react negatively to the medications, or die of a blood clot everthing should be fine...right? Wahhh! I want my mommy!

1 comment:

carla said...

I'll be praying for you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...