Monday, September 21, 2009

cold and flu season already?




Lots of kids sick around our neighborhood. We've got it too...oh well, best to get it over before the baby comes!
Took some pics of our house the other day with the lovely grass growing in, some new bushes, two new trees, bark lining the driveway and the American flag on the railing. I watch my husband in awe as he comes home, changes out of his uniform, and tackles the next project. He amazes me!
Next step is to paint the front door. I am thinking fir or olive green. I am also ready to slap pumpkins all over our front porch for fall decor. I've gotta get feeling better so I can get to it!

2 comments:

Janet Olson said...

I hope you feel better soon, I had just started getting sick when Ronin decided to show up, it was not fun, and I do not wish a cold on any one with a brand new baby!!

Heather said...

Its going around up here too! We are all just starting to feel better. I love you little home, its adorable.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...