We are having to look reeeaaally hard to find Spring around here, as in dig under the frost to find it. But, it is coming, I know it is. The birds are chirping louder, the daffodils are close, oh so very close to opening and my heart is for sure feeling Spring. My Mumsy surprised me by sending two adorable bunnies to decorate our house and remind us that Spring will indeed come. I just love these little guys. They are sitting on our mantel. They bring me joy.
Also, a picture of some pillow cases I bought at an estate sale this weekend and the washrag I crocheted. I have wanted to crochet a washrag forever and I just happened to have the right kind of yarn. Just some fun little pretties to start the week!
2 comments:
Pretties! I soooo love the vintage pillow cases. LOVE LOVE LOVE! I've been crocheting too!
Our daffodils have bloomed and are on their way out. My hyacinths are up ~ my lilac bushes have buds and I just noticed my forcythia. Gonna have to cut some of that :). Don't you just love the beginnings of Spring?
Love you!
Very Lovely pictures... and girl those stitches on that washcloth are beautiful... You just have to believe in yourself, you can do as much as I have done, just stick to it and remember if you have to unravel a ton, it is NOT the end of the world.... I unravel all the time.
Post a Comment