Friday, March 16, 2012

Drinking Tea and Slaying Dragons

Yesterday, I was thinking how it is time for me to start my garage sale rounds again, and lo and behold this morning my neighbor down the street had one just for me ;) Serendipitous, for sure! I picked up a K-nex rollercoaster and a Plankton tin (from Spongebob) for Graham and little cars and knights and vikings for Liam. So, far Liam loves his little treasures which altogether cost me a whopping .75 cents! The whole bag of vikings and knights was .25 and the little baggie of cars was .50. I love garage sales!

Liam and I have been drinking tea and slaying dragons all morning.

I love this age. Its really tough but so darn cute! Liam's new thing is to announce to us that he is awake. He says it first thing in the morning and when we are driving in the car. We will be driving along and suddenly from the back seat we hear, "I'm awake!" As if to let us know, "Hey, I'm not napping back here or anything. No way, not me, I am totally up for anything!" Mmmmm, he is scrumptious!

Last night I was able to take a bath. I made it super bubbly and it smelled sooo good. I was in there for well over an hour. I read a bit and then just laid there and relaxed. That is my "me" time. I returned downstairs refreshed. And, very prune-y fingered. :)

TTFN!

1 comment:

Barb said...

Ahhhh.... dragons, tea, and even Calgon! You go girl!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...