Yesterday, Liam starting singing, "Happy to You, Happy to You," completely out of the blue. It was adorable especially when he put on his Indiana Jones hat and was jumping from the coffee table to the couch singing it. :)
I asked Graham if he wanted to peel carrots for our soup last night and of course he did. There was quite a bit of carrot peels all over the floor which really bothered Liam and the carrots were quite a bit skinnier after he got through with them, but he did a great job! Both boys decided to snack on whole carrots while this was all going about. They looked like Bugs Bunnies eating those big carrots.
I also have to share Graham's lego photos. We were inspired by Lego My Photo that we saw on Pinterest. These were his ideas. Pretty cool, huh?
Have I mentioned lately how much I love my boys? 'Cause they fill me with joy. Every. Single. Day.
No comments:
Post a Comment