Thursday, March 1, 2012

Bullet List

  1. Started the Daniel Fast with my hubby today. Alrighty...here we go!
  2. Liam's toothpaste obsession has reached new levels. He tried decorating our couch with it. At least it smells minty fresh.
  3. Graham has created a count down to Great Wolf Lodge lego surprise. Everyday, I get to open a lego box to find an original lego creation hidden inside. I think that was absolutely inspired! He worked so hard on those boxes. We have 6 to go, if you don't count today. And, of course, we don't. ;) 
  4. Oh yes, we are headed to Great Wolf Lodge again. This seems to be a Smith family tradition. Helps get through those late winter blahs.
  5. I am into reading biographies. Checked out Julie Andrews autobiography at the library. People's lives utterly fascinate me.
  6. Liam loves playing preschool games on the itouch. He is 2! Kids today are so techno its incredible. 
That's about all for today. Got to get ready to go pick-up my boy and do some vegan grocery shopping. I never, ever thought I would write those words. Vegan? It sounds so granola-y. Well, at least I like granola ;)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...