Last summer I was able to have Afternoon Tea at the Empress in Victoria, British Columbia. Let me just tell you that was small beans compared to the incredible Tea Party I was privileged to attend today. I was the honored guest of my son at the Special Person's Tea in his kindergarten class. And, it was fabulous. First, I was met at the door by Graham, who led me(and Liam who was also allowed to attend and who was perfect by the way!he did such a good job) to my seat. Then he left to go retrieve our tea and cookies. What followed was a wonderful presentation of the things the kindergarten class is learning, some music, some dancing and picture taking time. It was delightful. I am so glad to be my boys "special person." There is no honor on earth I could wear with more pride. I rushed home to SMASH the events of our day. :)
1 comment:
Makes your heart go: "Thump~thump"!
Post a Comment