| Heath's Birthday |
So, in the 6 weeks I have been computer-less so much has happened. I have been able to keep up with online happenings on my phone and tablet but, I loose patience typing on a teeny, tiny phone keyboard for sure.
The above picture is of Heath's surprise birthday party that his folks and our boys had waiting for us on our return from California...wait a minute did I just say that? OUR return from California!!! Yes, that is right, after 6 years I actually left my children for more than a couple of hours. I left my children! I flew on a plane (2 actually, but you could barely call the first one a plane!) without my children! This was big stuff, I mean really big stuff, as in phenomenally BIG stuff. But, we did it and we survived and we thrived. And, Heath and I got some much needed time to be together, just the two of us *love.*
I think I will keep it short and sweet tonight because my youngin's don't really care whether or not we have a new computer. They just want their mama :) So, here is to being back in bloggy land! I think I will give this computer a big hug and kiss tonight before I go to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment