I already posted the pictures of Graham's 100th day of school on facebook but of course I had to share them here as well!
Graham came running out of school today wearing his crown and proudly displaying his "fruit loops" necklace. They had had a 100 day party at school and you could tell it was a big hit, as a matter of fact, Graham is still wearing his crown this very minute! It is so fun to see the things he comes home with. It is kind of like a surprise everyday to hear his stories and see the things he has made :) Tomorrow is a very exciting day because they are having a Tea Party for parents in the kindergarten classrooms. Graham is super excited and told all about what is going to happen. He greets me at the door. He takes me to my table and pulls out the chair for me. And we get two cookies, one for me, one for him. I am telling you I can't wait for tomorrow! I hope I will be able to get some good pictures.
I feel like the 100th day is sort of a celebration for us moms too. It hasn't been easy sending our wee ones off into the great unknown of school life. Getting grumpy boys up and ready, homework, personality conflicts, and all sorts of new experiences in education to be navigated. It has been an amazing 100 days. We have grown. We have learned. I am very proud of my boy. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment