Tissues, chicken soup, hot tea, movies, all day jammies, that is pretty much where we have been for the last 2 weeks. All of us, except Heath, have had the flu. Really, what more needs to be said? Praying, I mean really praying, that this is it for us for a while. But, since we are still wearing winter coats and hats I am not sure if that will be the case. :(
We were going to head down to Oregon this week(its Graham's spring break) but my mom got bronchitis and my little niece is down with a nasty cold. So, me and my sister talk 10x a day on the phone wishing we could be together.
In other news:
Liam has completely regressed and has completely un-potty trained himself. Yeah. We were doing so good!
Graham has declared multiple times that he hates school and wants to be homeschooled. More later.
Liam now salutes us and says, "Yes, sir!" When we tell him to do something.
We repainted our living room walls again...that is color #3. I like change :)
We are ready to go camping again. Ready for s'mores!
That's all for now I think. The hot water kettle just went off. Time for tea!
2 comments:
Girl, I'm beginnin' to think "Flu" is your middle name ~ that or you are buying stock in Scott! NOT a good way to start Spring, not at all. Pray you guys get better and STAY better!
Love ya!
PS ~ have some s'mores for me :)!
I love it, "yes sir" cute. Sad you didn't get to come down, I would have so made a point of coming to hand out at one point :( Hope all get better at your house and your mom's and sister's.
Post a Comment