Today, I had a cup of coffee in the afternoon, if that tells you anything!
Walked to the bus stop to pick up the Gramster. Liam rode his trike.
I got my hair cut super short again yesterday and I love it, all easy and breezy.
I bought Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs(DVD) for my boys while we were grocery shopping. Graham now loves that movie. The first time he saw it, it made him cry...he is okay with it now <3
I wanted to leave Liam in the grocery cart with a sign FREE TO TAKE. But, only for a moment! Sheesh!
Graham is in swimming lessons again and is loving it.
Graham asked me if he went to school today because he forgot...hmmm.
Instagram is my new best friend, but what is up with facebook buying them out? I mean first Google buys Picnik now this? Hope they keep it around.
Waiting for the wind to die down so I can fold my laundry outside.
So glad that it is a weekend. So, so glad.
Found out that a beautiful magazine that I have been receiving is a gift from a dear friend! What joy!
Ironed some shirts today. Trying to be less wrinkled :)
Well, must be running. My youngin's are outside begging me to join 'em! May this day be full of His love *heart*
Love,
Christie


2 comments:
1. Coffee is good for the soul.
2. Love your hair!
3. We've all wanted to leave our kiddos in the cart with a "Free" sign on them. My thought is: They would probably pay ME to keep them!
4. Never thought of folding my laundry outside! (well, I did when I had a line) It sounds lovely.
5. Don't you just love ironing ~ there's something soothing abou it ~ the motion ~ the smell ~ the, as ou called it, crispness of it. Instant gratification.
Enjoy your week!
Love ya!
*you* (sorry - no spell check on comments!)
Post a Comment