Monday, November 1, 2010

What's on My Mind?

So would you like to take a journey into my mind today? Sure you would. C'mon, let's go! I promise it won't be too scary. Weird, perhaps, but I've told you that before.


I am thinking...



that it is the season for scarves which always makes me wish I was born with a neck, long and graceful, but, I wasn't. My head is stuck right on my shoulders so whenever I wear scarves they are pretty much up to my eyeballs. But, I still love 'em.



that I am glad I have never been tanning.



that JOY is going to be my word for this Christmas season.


that I am so ready to take down the spider webs and paper bats.



that I can listen to Christmas music without shame, out in the open ;)



that life is a precious gift. Grudges should not be held. Scores should not be kept. Forgiveness and love should always win the day.



that I am not sure what my youngest son is doing right now but I hear paper ripping...



that I want to "live outdoors" with my two little boys even in yucky weather and I am brainstorming ways to do that.



that it is time for a trip to Idaho.



that it is time for a trip to Oregon on a train.



that my friend is so close to having her baby and I am so excited for her.



that another little baby is growing inside its mommy and I am positively warm and fuzzy just thinking about it because that little baby is my sister's and I just can't believe it. I just can't. What a miracle.


that I am going to purchase Harry Connick Jr., Jim Brickman, and the Carpenters Christmas albums this year on itunes.



that I am in love with my family. Everyday. Even the hard ones.




that I am so thankful for this blog and my bloggy buddies.







Thats all for now!

2 comments:

carla said...

You get to be an aunt! That is so exciting. It is so much fun. I love the pictures of your boys in the mud. My children would be right there with them.

Barb said...

oooo . . . . makes me want to post what's on my mind! You couldn't be scary if you tried! I love the pictures of your fellas in the mud, too! I love you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...