Liam is talking. It is unmistakable. He talks in a sing-song, melt you heart little voice. His words are(drumroll please....) Thank You and Diaper. Although Thank You sounds more like "Dank Doo" and he literally sings diaper like, "Diiiiiipppeeerrr." Heath started him on the diaper one. I can hear them singing it back and forth to each other on the monitor when Heath is changing him. Oh, I love it so! Liam also likes to pretend he is talking on the phone. He holds it up to his ear and just chats away. Its all baby gibberish but you just know it means something. He is also breaking our hearts with cuteness by trying to do everything that big brother is doing. If Graham does something, two seconds later Liam is trying it too. Last night I was reading Graham some library books while he snuggled beside me. Liam saw that, picked up one of his little board books and brought it to Heath for him to read it. He sat on his daddy's lap, listened to the story and pointed to all the pictures, talking in his happy gibberish and saying, "Ooooh, with those sweet little rounded lips." So cute.
I also have to share a story about my Grammie. While we were driving home from Oregon, and let me tell you there is nothing short about that trip whatsoever, Graham wanted to hear the story of when I was little and peeked at my Christmas presents and didn't get them that year because I saw them(I did get presents just not the ones I saw). So, I told him again, he had already heard it earlier, and after a few minutes he said, "I want to cry. But, I am not going to cry." I asked him why(I had already forgot about the story). He said, "That story. It was just so sad." Oh my gosh, I love that tender hearted little boy! He was sad because I didn't get my dollie for Christmas. I could cry just thinking about it!
And, I just wanna say a great big "Dank Doo" for all the comments, thoughts and prayers for my mom. Bless you. Have a great Sunday :)
No comments:
Post a Comment