I am starting to write these posts pretty early in the morning. Its truly the only time that I can consistently be on the computer without interruption. Once the troops are up its pretty much over as far as me having any personal space. But, you know, that is okay. Its my season. I feel like my verse for November, the one that keeps running through my head is Philippians 2:14 Do
everything without complaining or arguing. (italics mine). I feel like God is really putting that on my heart. And, of course, I am going to need every bit of His strength to accomplish it because I am a complainer by nature. Probably, we all are to some extent, but for me, it can become a really annoying habit. I am going to try and be so much more mindful of my attitude.
So, the troops are now up and watching PBS Kids. Liam is sitting on his brother's lap making cooing sounds because he is so happy to be with his favorite person in the whole wide world. Had the camera right beside me, thank goodness!


Wow, as I look at these pictures, Graham really looks like Heath. He is getting sooo big!
No comments:
Post a Comment