



Our second day of fresh powder falling. Graham came running into my room this morning shouting, "It's snowing like crazy! It's all over the road!" and "Thank you God, for the snow!"
We are heading to the hardware store shortly for some boot and a sled :)
On a side note, Heath went out to start the truck this morning(the kids and I were still in bed) and locked himself out. He proceeded to bang on the doors and windows and run into the back yard yelling my name...all to now avail. I heard nothing. So, he got in the truck and headed to work with only the clothes on his back. He tried to call several times, still... Zzzzzzz...on our end. Finally, after Graham woke me up I heard the phone downstairs(must have forgot to bring it up with me last night) it was Heath, who was actually laughing recalling his crazy morning. He came home got his stuff and said the roads are pretty bad. The moral of the story is, once I am asleep I am out!
Also, we have plugged our little trailer in to keep it warm during this cold spell. It is so warm and toasty in there it makes me want to sleep in it!
Well, best be getting ready to play in some snow!
2 comments:
Wow! I'm a bit jealous of your snow, but I'm glad we don't have any yet too! Winters are long enough up here.
I'm so excited for you! I know exactly how you feel. I felt that way last year with our first (of many) snow! The kids can't get enough of it. I love the picture of Graham in the window! ! ! Love it! Have fun! Don't forget the cocoa ;) . . . and . . . don't forget to take your phone up with you from now on! LOL
Post a Comment