Friday, October 29, 2010

The Happy Little Lion




I shared on facebook that I found a costume for Liam at a children's second hand store here in town for only $3.09. Score! But, what is even more a score is that he absolutely loves it. He loves to wear it. He struts around the house like, well, like a lion, king of the beasts. hehe! The girls from next door were over when we put it on him and they just loved it and wanted to be in the picture with him. Graham wants me to dress Liam up everyday. He thinks he is "soooo cute!" Graham is still deciding between a mummy and Optimus Prime. Decisions, decisions...I have to admit its tough. We are going to work on the mummy today and see what we can do. I love Halloween. Kids in costumes are the best! And, treats are always good too :)



Oh yes, and we carved our pumpkins last night (pictures to come, Heath's is quite impressive). We have also been moving furniture around and wondering if we have made a dreadful mistake. But, Heath and I both agree that mistake or no we are not moving our furniture again until we have to move out of this house and that is final. Neither of our backs can take any more lugging huge pieces of furniture around. Are we getting old? I am not sure. My heart says, no but my knees say, yes?

We are also making cookies. A lot. And, lighting candles. And, playing Christmas music. And, watching the Amazing Race. And, pretty soon we will be lighting the fireplace(need a propane delivery). And living. And loving.

P.S. Thank you for praying and thinking about this tired mama. Your prayers have helped. I know. I can feel it. Bless you.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...