Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The Dark Side.

So, I joined the dark side today...I colored my hair brown! And, I love it! I also got my hair cut because I was in desperate, and I mean desperate need of a good clipping. Once my hair gets to my shoulders I start to feel overwhelmed by hair. In the middle of the night it drives me crazy its so all over the place. I don't like for my hair to get too long. It feels like a mane. Actually, my hair doesn't really grow past my shoulders it gets there and just kinda stops but, it keeps bushing out and that really bugs me. I love to go to the hair dressers and feel the weight fall off with each snip, snip, snip. Ahhh! So refreshing :) I also had the hair dresser put my bangs back. I was trying to grow them out and had got pretty far but I just wasn't feeling it so off they go! It feels good.


In other news, we have been busy around here, not in concrete ways that I can totally nail down but just busy, constantly moving, constantly in motion. I have looked over at the computer wanting so badly to sit down and write, but I just haven't had a spare minute. It is amazing how much chasing a wobbly, diaper wearing little munchkin can induce. I am literally following my kids around all day just trying to keep up, keep them fed, cleaning up after their messes, entertaining them etc. Then the hubby comes home and we try to eek out some time together. Just life with two little boys :)

Actually, I would just love some prayer for my energy levels. With sleep still being a major issue I am just pooped. But, God is so good and he is meeting all my needs but I really would love a good nights sleep. And, also prayer right now for just a sense of being overwhelmed and unsure of how to tackle certain situations that need my attention. Just putting a little shout out for one tired mama :)

Hugs from me!

2 comments:

Barb said...

I will pray for you.
It is hard chasing after wee-wots, but if we don't do it, who will? lol

I'm glad I'm not the only one with hair issues. Toying with getting mine cropped to my ears! It is so time consuming - taking care of hair.

Hang in there gal - these days will be a blur one day. :(

Love and miss ya
Barb

chrissy said...

No picture (of you new hair)? I love hair changes!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...