Monday, October 4, 2010

I *Heart* This Stuff.





Graham "camping" in his red wagon next to the trailer.


King Kamehameha

A closer picture of Graham's "trailer."

We just got back from a camping trip this weekend. I am quite literally pooped. We had alot of fun, with the usual kid meltdowns thrown in for good measure. I really wanted to take the trailer out while the weather was good. I am so glad we did. But, I am also glad to be home. I am ready to settle in, plan some Halloween goodness, bake, eat, bake, and eat some more :)

I talked to my sis today. She and her hubby just got back from Hawaii and said it was truly a tropical paradise so I am a thinkin'....

1 comment:

Barb said...

"Be still my beating heart!". I just love these pictures! Christie, they are beautiful boys - truly. Consider the "melt downs" as a "cleansing", if you will - they get it all out and they're good to go for a while :) :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...