Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Good Morning Sunshine.

I think the Lord is a morning person. *Big Sigh* I think he is telling me to be one too. Yesterday, I asked the Lord, while taking a shower, how can I fit in all the stuff I need to do, with maybe a few things I would actually like to do,(i.e. scrapping, reading, hobbies, connecting, etc.)in a 24 hour period? At first, I asked this question with an arms raised in the air sort of attitude(this is all inner dialoge, just in case you were worried I am doing this physically in the shower, although I wouldn't put it past me). But, then the answer came so swiftly I realized that it wasn't brain surgery and I could do this. You see I think I get a leettle tiny bit of satisfaction at being overwhelmed. As if my life is this out of control freight train at times and there is nothing in the world that can help me, "Oh Woe is Me!" Like there is literally no answer for my pile o' troubles. But, there is. It might just mean I need to rise and shine when I feel like pulling the covers over my and Liam's head (because he sleeps with me...another *BIG SIGH*).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...