Wednesday, May 20, 2009

We are leaving tonight...

We are leaving tonight. WE ARE LEAVING TONIGHT!!!!Somebody pinch me 'cause we are leaving tonight...Ahhhh!

Just a couple of thoughts on leaving Kodiak. 1.) Its great! 2.)I feel like I am coming out of exile. 3.) I can't wait for Burger King.

Also, we are down to two possible names for our new little boy(gosh, I love writing that) one starts with an A...the other a W...just not totally sure yet. Although I am leaning more towards W.

Another thought. I am so thankful for the comments on my blog and facebook for our new baby. So encouraging and full of love. My heart overflows! Thank you so much.

1 comment:

Barb said...

Did you say you were leaving tonight!? Are you sure its tonight? Just funnin' w/you! I am truly excited for you! Be sure to stretch a lot on the journey - don't let your legs cramp up - walk around a bit. Keep us all posted along the way, if you can! I'm sure I speak for us all- we will be praying for your safety as you travel.
Love ya!
oxoxoxox

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...