It is late. Almost 10pm. That is very late for me these days. And, here I am messing around on the computer, floating from site to site with glazed over computer eyes. There is so much on my mind right now. So much. If I started to write "stream of consciousness style" it wouldn't make a bit of sense but I could write pages and pages. You know what I mean? I think I am suffering from lack of personal contact. And by that I mean truly personal. Like having another person live in my house who is over 3 years of age that I can talk to morning, noon, and night. Whenever something was on my mind I could say "Hey, you know I was just thinking..." and, they would reply meaningfully. Right now, I feel like all I say all day long is, "No, you can't have a Dora snack until you eat real food."
I am a talker. I need to talk. It is encoded in my DNA. I need my hubby back. Its funny because if you knew Heath you might think ummm, he doesn't really talk so isn't that kind of hard for a person like you? Not a 'tall! Because Heath listens. I mean really listens. Not just the "Uh-huh. What did you just say?" kind of listening but truly hearing what I have to say. And he also comments thoughtfully. I appreciate that. Heath doesn't usually use very many words, but the ones that he chooses are very meaningful. I appreciate that too. Did I mention that 10pm is very late for me? I think I need to go to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment