Okey Dokey,
So, here's whats shaping up so far. Tomorrow the movers come and we will be moving into our motel. Our phone/internet will be disconnected on the 15th. But, we will still be able to check our internet until the 20th, the day we sail away from this rock...Ahem, I mean lovely island. hehe! Once we board the ferry, gosh, I am not sure when we will have internet access again. You should see the country we will be traveling through...trees, mountains, trees, mountains, more trees, more mountains and then...Honey, I think that was the town we are staying in tonight that we just drove through! Actually, we are looking forward to retracing our route through Alaska and Canada again. It is truly awe inspiring beauty. We will take our computer though just in case and I will try and update the blog with pics when I can. Once we get off the ferry in WA we will head down to Oregon for a week and then back up to our new home...whew! Quite the trip :)
Oh, and I almost forgot! On the 18th is my ultrasound to find out what Smith Baby #2 is gonna be...hope the little cutie is obliging and lets us get a good peek!
1 comment:
Okay missy, where are you going to be living in WA? and When you are in Oregon, can we get together, so you can my little man....
I can't wait until we find out what Smith # 2 is, do you have names picked out either way yet?
Post a Comment