Thursday, May 14, 2009

Going, going, almost gone!











The last box is packed, in a crate, and on its way! Hip Hip Hooray! I am so thankful we have had a beautiful stretch of weather for this move. The movers were very quick and hopefully everything makes it down to the lower 48 in one piece.








Heath, Graham and I pretty much hung out in the front yard catching some rays while the movers did the job. Graham had fun running across the street playing with his buddy Trent while all this stuff was going on. Trent and Graham have become really close the last few weeks. Graham told Trent that he was going to miss him at least 3 times and that he loved him! I got teary eyed over that one :) Here are some pictures of the last couple of days. As you can see I really worked up a sweat!

3 comments:

carla said...

That made me smile. The picture of all those boxes and the next one of you chillin'. That's great! Hope you have a safe trip.

Barb said...

I'm SO excited for you! Bet you can't wait to get closer to family!
Keep us all posted on your journey.
Love ya, gal! ! !
OXOXOXOX

Heather said...

Those are great pictures of the boys! Trent was not at all happy this afternoon when I made him come in, he wanted to keep playing with Graham. Its so sad that just when they start to get to know each other, its time to move on. We wish you all the best as you travel to your new unit. Could I get you to send me copies of those pictures so I can post them on my blog?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...