Sunday, January 20, 2008

Second Sunday

This is the second sunday in Graham's 2 1/2 years of life that I have been able to sit through a whole church service. He was so good(of course, it took a little bribing with a lollipop and some Nemo snacks). He understood that he was supposed to whisper and he didnt try to run away. Yeah!!!

It was so nice to sing with the congregation again and to listen to a real sermon "in person" not over the internet. Here is hoping that this continues.

Song from worship today:

So, I'm lifting up my hands,
Lifting up my voice,
Lifting up Your name,
And in your grace I rest
For Your love has come to me, and set me free
Now I'm trusting in Your word
Trusting in Your cross,
Trusting in Your blood,
And all Your faithfulness
For Your power at work in me is changing me...

Amen, and amen.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Oh, Christie! That is so good to hear! This was a good Sunday for us, too. The boys usually have me running all over during worship but today......after a long week of training.....I only had to take Levi and Ben out of the service once to remind them why they don't want to act up! It was greeeeeaaaat! Sam on the other hand was veeery vocal. We will be starting his training this week!lol:)

Janet Olson said...

That is good to hear- although I am not a mother yet... I can appreciate what this means for you :0) I just wanted to let you know how much I also appreciate your blog.... you inspire me girl!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...