Sunday, January 6, 2008

I am obsessed with my iPod!!!

I got an iPod for my birthday in August. I wasnt able to use it until Heath got home this December because I am a hopelessly un-technological loser. And if I would have tried to do it myself I am sure I would have broken it. That being said, I cant believe that I ever lived without it! It is the most wonderful modern invention of all times!!! I used to think that the toilet was the best modern invention but this way surpasses that!



I love the fact that you can just get on iTunes and download any song you can think of, well almost, I have thought of a few that I couldnt find but that is the exception. And, you dont have to buy the darn CD. You know how you listen to a song on the radio and just love it but then you buy the CD and realize that you dont like any of the other songs...no more worries with my trusty iPod! And, you dont have to lug a big CD wallet around your house or car, less mess too! Thank you, you wonderful people at Apple!!! You have revolutionized my life! It could not be a better gift for a total music-junkie.



Here is my playlist thus far(but I still have another gift card to use, YES!!!)



100 Years- Five for Fighting

Where You Lead, I Will Follow-Carol King

When I Get Where I am Going-Geoff Moore w/Christy Nockels

Unwritten-Natasha Bedingfield

Unbelievable-Diamond Rio

This Love-Maroon 5

Sunny Came Home-Shawn Colvin

Stayin' Alive-The Bee Gees

Spanish Lady-Celtic Women

Spancill Hill-The Corrs

Someday-Celtic Women

She Will Be Loved-Maroon 5

Save the Last Dance for Me-Michael Buble

Quando, Quando, Quando-Michael Buble

Ordinary Miracle-Sarah McGloughlin

Old Town-The Corrs

Nothin Like the Summer-Carmen Rasmussen

It Never Entered My Mind-Miles Davis

In Christ Alone-Geoff Moore

Hips Dont Lie-Shakira

Give Me Jesus-Fernando Ortega

Dimming of the Day-The Corrs

Black Horse in the Cherry Tree-KT Tunstall

All I ask of You-Sarah Brightman and Cliff Richards



Whew! That is all that $25 can get ya! So cool!

1 comment:

carla said...

So maybe you have a slightly greater appreciation for the importance of the mile long trek to the Apple Store!!! haha. Good memories.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...