Friday, January 25, 2008

California Dreamin'


All the leaves are brown and the sky is grey,

Id be safe and warm,

If I was in L.A.

California dreamin' on such a winters day...


I dont know all the words to that song but I am definitely doing some California dreamin' today. It is sooo windy and cold here today. I remember last year at around this time we were still going to the beach. Of course, it was a little chilly but nothin' like this!


The picture is from a little hike we took up Mt. Tamalpais. So beautiful. You could see the pacific ocean, San Francisco Bay, and San Francisco skyline all in one spot. An older couple from Scotland took the picture. They had been living in the bay area for a couple of years because of his business. I asked them if they missed Scotland. He said(in that wonderful accent) "How can you miss Scotland when you have California?" Right now, I couldnt agree more :)

2 comments:

Emily said...

Love Mt. Tamalpais! There is just something about California...especailly on a day like this, you're right! (Love that song, too, by the way.) We should both pick NorCal next so we can still be together and enjoy Cali together...we deserve it after Alaska!

Becky said...

I hear you! We hit -24 the other night! I stay inside most of the time. I mad the mistake of going outside to feed the animals right after I showered! When I got inside pieces of my hair was frozen! I mis the coast!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...